Design your garden on your mobile device

Tuesday 28 February 2012

The history of iGarden Designer

Little bit of iGarden history We have been in the landscaping industry for over 15 years and in 15 years we have all seen a lot change!  Unless you was great at drawing then giving people a landscape design was very difficult. Having to rely on each others interpretation on what the area should look like. Having completed many garden projects I can quickly see the potential and get a great picture in my head, however it's showing you that picture. The other way is a CAD  or some sort of design software. The only thing is, it's not your garden. Its a computer image. As they say " the years rolled on" !  And I kept searching the app store for a program to design my garden. Nothing. A friend suggested " you make one " The seed was planted!  I tried to use online app makers but nothing could do what I wanted it to do. So I tried coding. Ok that was silly, I couldn't even google it!  So we then tried getting a quote for developing the app. Omg I nearly fainted. My business partner carried on laying some decking while I gathered my words together.  Before I knew it.... We were both on the floor stunned. The owner thought we was on a tea break!  As I'm writing this I realise that this will not be a quick tweet!  I will post the next installment if I get some followers :@) 

1 comment:

  1. Indeed a great post, Apart from this I would like to share about Jason Halek. I really got inspired by him when I read about him in business magazine. Jason Halek was only 10 years old when he started his career now he is successful entrepreneur & owns several oil and gas production companies. Even he is a great personality as he understands his responsibility towards the society particularly about children that’s why he established Halek Charities & nonprofit organization dedicated to providing assistance to various humanitarian causes. I really got inspired by him.

    ReplyDelete